Fall Session is set to open!!!
We have been approved for the Fall session which will begin in September after Labor Day. We hope to have the registration open some time during the first week of August. Individuals that had registered for the cancelled Spring or Summer sessions will be allowed to register first. The evening classes will be online using YouTube lessons and Zoom class meetings. We are working with local school districts to decide how to proceed with the daytime classes at Redmond H.S., Ridgeview H.S., and Redmond Proficiency Academy. They could be online or in-person. All of our behind the wheel training will be conducted starting at the school that the student is attending class. For example if a student is attending the online Summit H.S. class they would start their drive at Summit H.S. We will be using the following safety guidelines for all of our behind the wheel training.
- Anyone, instructor or student, that is sick or exhibits signs of being sick such as a fever or persistent cough will not be allowed to participate in instruction.
- All instructors and students will be required to wear a minimum of a cloth face covering, while in the vehicle. The face coverings should cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- Weather permitting all windows of the car will be lowered a minimum of 1” to help increase airflow in the vehicle.
- After each driving session the instructor will disinfect the vehicle using a disinfectant that meets CDC guidance.
- Hand sanitizer will be kept in each vehicle and students will be required to clean their hands with sanitizer before entering the car at the beginning of instruction and upon exiting the vehicle after instruction.
- There will be no eating or drinking in the vehicle.
- The vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each weekend during the session.
- A Contact Tracing Plan will be in place to track everyone that each student comes in contact with during the instructional time.
Please look for our registration link to be posted in the next couple of weeks.