Summer Session Cancelled
It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you know that the summer driver education sessions with High Desert Driver Education have been cancelled. We just received word this morning that our insurance carriers are no longer providing communicable disease liability coverage and therefore we can no longer hold our summer sessions. We hope to have this situation remedied by the time school starts in the Fall so that we can hold our Fall driver ed sessions. Please know that we are doing everything we can to try and get up and running again.
* We will start the refund process this week with the High Desert ESD business office. Please note that it could take up to a week before the funds show in your account. You do not need to do anything, the refunds will be automatic.
* Unfortunately, we cannot roll this registration into the Fall session.
* When the Fall session is approved we will open it to everyone that registered in the Spring and Summer first. An email will go out to you with a link to register your student.
* Our Fall session dates have not been set yet but typically start around the second week in September.
* We are not currently a third party tester for the DMV. The nearest location for a third party tester would be in Eugene
Again, I want to apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to serving you and your student during the Fall.
High Desert Driver Education Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide quality driver education and training that meets or exceeds the requirements set by the Oregon Department of Transportation. With the completion of the course, the students will be equipped with information, habits, and skills to successfully begin their driving career. The program will be offered year-round to provide more flexibility for students, families, and busy schedules.