- Student must have a valid permit to register.
- We suggest that the student has some driving experience before class begins.
- You will be asked for credit card information upon completion of this form. WARNING: Your spot will not be held until you submit payment
- The total cost of the program is $385 for most students ($75 Scholarship discounts and payment options are available. To qualify for scholarship student must be enrolled in Free and Reduced Meal program in their district. RPA students receive a discount through their school)
- If student is or will be 18 or licensed before the end of the program cost is $595 (scholarships do not apply)
- Age 18 or licensed drivers will not be eligible for the ODOT waiver card
- Wait list is for Spring term only. It does not guarantee a spot for future registration.
- There is a mandatory parent & student orientation (info for your location will be printed on receipt) failure to attend could cause student to miss first drive causing a $40 make up. Check below for dates and times to make sure you will be able to attend one. If you cannot attend the one at your location please attend at one of the others.
Bend Senior High School- March 9th at 6:30 PM in the Auditorium
Sisters High School- March 11th at 6:30 PM in the Lecture Hall
Crook County High School- March 12th 6:30 PM in the ROTC Room
Ridgeview High School- March 16th at 6:30 PM in the Auditorium