Welcome to our Winter registration page.
Here are a few things you will need to know:
- Student must have a valid permit to register.
- We suggest that the student has some driving experience before class begins.
- You will be asked for credit card information upon completion of this form
- The total cost of the program is $385 for most students ($75 Scholarship discounts and payment options are available. To qualify for scholarship student must be enrolled in Free and Reduced Meal program in their district. RPA students receive a discount through their school)
- If student is or will be 18 or licensed before the end of the program cost is $595 (scholarships do not apply)
- Age 18 or licensed drivers will not be eligible for the ODOT waiver card
- Wait list is for Winter term only. It does not guarantee a spot for Spring registration.
- There is a mandatory parent & student orientation (info will be printed on receipt) failure to attend could cause student to miss first drive causing a $40 make up. Check locations below for dates and times.
- WARNING: Your spot will not be held until you submit payment.