Welcome to our Winter registration page. Here are a few things you will need to know:
Face coverings will be required in the vehicles and we would like to request that students bring their own if possible
Classroom” classes will be done online and via Zoom
Times for the morning “Classroom” classes in Redmond are subject to change as school schedules change and may be changed to ” in person” classes if schools require. These classes are for students who attend school at that location
- Student must have a valid permit to register.
- We suggest that the student has some driving experience before class begins.
- You will be asked for credit card information upon completion of this form. WARNING: Your spot will not be held until you submit payment
- The total cost of the program is $385 for most students ($75 Scholarship discounts and payment options are available. To qualify for scholarship student must be enrolled in Free and Reduced Meal program in their district. RPA students receive a discount through their school)
- If student is or will be 18 or licensed before the end of the program cost is $595 (scholarships do not apply)
- Age 18 or licensed drivers will not be eligible for the ODOT waiver card
- Wait list is for Winter term only. It does not guarantee a spot for future registration.
- There is a mandatory parent & student orientation (info for your location will be printed on receipt & an email invite will be sent) failure to attend could cause student to miss first drive causing a $40 make up. Check below for dates and times to make sure you will be able to attend one. If you cannot attend the one at your location please contact the office.
Bend Area- Nov 30th at 7:00 PM Via Zoom
Redmond Area- Dec 1st at 7:00 PM Via Zoom